Events and Work Trips
Restoration Work Trips, Parties and Gatherings
People are at the heart of what we do. That's why we host a variety of events that build our community. From educational events, to social gatherings, fundraisers, calendar exhibitions and , there's something for everyone.
Browse through the complete listing of current events here. Or, if you are specifically interested in our volunteer work trips, be sure to check out the annual. We add events frequently so sign up for our Sagenet email updates to make sure you don't miss out on any of the fun.
- "Geology of the High Desert" by Daniele McKay Oct 24, 2014 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- ONDA will be hosting a presentation entitled "Geology of the High Desert" by Daniele McKay at the ONDA offices in the Old Mill, Bend October 24th 7PM. Daniele is a PhD in geology, studies volcanoes in Oregon’s High Desert and the Cascades, and teaches at the OSU-Cascades Campus. The ONDA office is located at 50 SW Bond Suite 4 (near Strictly Organic). The presentation is free of charge.
- Portland Year-end Celebration Nov 14, 2014 from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM — KEEN Garage, 505 NW 13th Ave, Portland,
- Come celebrate another year of protecting, defending, and restoring Oregon's high desert! Enjoy beverages, refreshments, music, & merriment during this family-friendly and fun-filled evening.
- Hart Mountain Mule Deer Survey Trip from Nov 20, 2014 02:00 PM to Nov 23, 2014 12:00 AM
- Hart Mountain Mule Deer Survey Trip Difficulty Rating: 2 out of 5 November 20 (Thursday PM) to November 23 (Sunday PM) Most people think about pronghorn antelope when they head to Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge. As the name implies, Hart Mountain was preserved with pronghorn in mind. But mule deer also roam across the Refuge and the intact habitat is critical for the species survival. Mule deer numbers have declined across the west due to habitat loss and other factors. Come join us on Hart Mountain in late fall as we monitor mule deer numbers to help with management and conservation of this iconic western species.
- Bend Year-end Celebration Dec 05, 2014 from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM — 50 SW Bond St Suite #3, Bend OR,
- Join us in Bend to celebrate another year of protecting, defending, and restoring Oregon's high desert! Enjoy beverages, refreshments, music, & merriment during this family-friendly and fun-filled evening.