Events and Work Trips
Restoration Work Trips, Parties and Gatherings
Froms, to social gatherings, , photo exhibitions and , ONDA hosts a variety of community-building events.
Browse through the list of upcoming events below. If you are specifically interested in our restoration work trips, you'll find detailed information We update our annual calendar of work trips each February. And, we add events frequently. Stay in the loop when you sign up for our Sagenet email updates and you won't miss out on any of the fun.
- Discover the Owyhee Canyonlands (Portland) Feb 08, 2016 from 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM — Lucky Lab | 1945 NW Quimby | Portland,
- Buy a beer, grab your seat and stay tuned for a presentation sure to inspire. Join ONDA and REI at Lucky Lab to learn about this remote and beautiful section of southeast Oregon. We'll let you know how to get there, what to bring, and the best times to go. Reserve your free spot now!
- Bend High Desert Speaker Series | Dr. Dennis Jenkins: 14,000 Years of Human History in Oregon's High Desert Feb 16, 2016 from 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM — Bend's Old Stone Church,
- In this second installment of ONDA’s High Desert Speaker Series in Bend, renowned archaeologist Dr. Dennis Jenkins will take you on a journey through through time.
- Portland High Desert Speaker Series | Ed Jahn: Highlights of the High Desert Feb 22, 2016 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM — First Congregational Church | 1126 SW Park Ave.,
- Explore the high desert with veteran producer and award-winning journalist Ed Jahn of Oregon Field Guide.
- Oregon Desert Trail Presentation in Bend March 9 Mar 09, 2016 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM — 380 SW Powerhouse Dr, Bend, OR 97702,
- Presentation will highlight 750 mile trail in Bend’s backyard
- Bend High Desert Speaker Series | Chuck Gates: Birds of Oregon's High Desert Mar 15, 2016 from 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM — Bend's Old Stone Church,
- In the third installment of the Bend edition of ONDA’s High Desert Speaker Series, local birding expert Chuck Gates shares about the amazing birds of Oregon's high desert. He'll highlight the threats these amazing creatures face, as well as recent successes that have saved many lives. Don't miss out on this fantastic evening!
- Oregon Desert Trail Presentation in Medford March 22 Mar 22, 2016 from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM — Northgate Marketplace, 85 Rossanley Dr, Medford, OR 97501,
- Presentation will highlight 750 mile trail in Oregon’s backyard
- Portland High Desert Speaker Series | Dr. Tom Connolly: Ancient Artifacts of the High Desert Mar 28, 2016 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM — First Congregational Church | 1126 SW Park Ave.,
- Join the real life Indiana Jones, Dr. Tom Connolly, on a journey thousands of years in the making.
- 2016 Annual General Meeting from Apr 15, 2016 07:00 PM to Apr 17, 2016 12:30 PM — Hancock Field Station,
- Save the date for ONDA's Annual General Meeting at Hancock Field Station in John Day Country!
- Portland High Desert Speaker Series | Ben Gordon: Hidden Wonders of John Day Country Apr 25, 2016 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM — First Congregational Church | 1126 SW Park Ave.,
- ONDA Stewardship Director Ben Gordon uncovers the hidden jewel of the high desert.
- Bend High Desert Speaker Series | Gena Goodman-Campbell: Central Oregon Desert Treasures Apr 26, 2016 from 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM — Bend's Old Stone Church,
- In the fourth and final presentation of ONDA’s High Desert Speaker Series in Bend, ONDA teams up with the Great Old Broads for Wilderness to present Central Oregon conservation expert Gena Goodman-Campbell. She will reveal some of the most spectacular desert places you may never have heard of -- right here in Bend's backyard!