Events and Work Trips
Restoration Work Trips, Parties and Gatherings
Browse through the list of upcoming events below. Or, you if you are specifically interested in our volunteer work trips, you'll find detailed information on our current We update our annual calendar of volunteer work trips each February. And, we add events frequently. Stay in the loop when you sign up for our Sagenet email updates and you won't miss out on any of the fun.
- Portland Year-end Celebration Nov 14, 2014 from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM — KEEN Garage, 505 NW 13th Ave, Portland,
- Join the Oregon Natural Desert Association in celebrating the close of 2014 and 27 years of protecting, defending and restoring Oregon’s high desert. Come enjoy local beer, wine, an array of delicious refreshments, exciting raffles, and live music by local bluegrass band Wayward Vessel at ONDA’s Year-End Party November 14. Featuring the Portland premier of The Land Between, a short film about the Greater Hart-Sheldon Region -- a vast, wildlife-rich area of Oregon's high desert that ONDA is working to protect. You don’t want to miss this family friendly and fun-filled evening celebrating a year of accomplishments for Oregon’s high desert!
- Hart Mountain Mule Deer Survey Trip from Nov 20, 2014 02:00 PM to Nov 23, 2014 12:00 AM
- Hart Mountain Mule Deer Survey Trip Difficulty Rating: 2 out of 5 November 20 (Thursday PM) to November 23 (Sunday PM) Most people think about pronghorn antelope when they head to Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge. As the name implies, Hart Mountain was preserved with pronghorn in mind. But mule deer also roam across the Refuge and the intact habitat is critical for the species survival. Mule deer numbers have declined across the west due to habitat loss and other factors. Come join us on Hart Mountain in late fall as we monitor mule deer numbers to help with management and conservation of this iconic western species.
- Bend Year-end Celebration Dec 05, 2014 from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM — 50 SW Bond St Suite #4, Bend OR,
- Join us in Bend to celebrate another year of protecting, defending, and restoring Oregon's high desert! Enjoy beverages, refreshments, music and merriment during this family friendly, fun-filled evening.