Events and Work Trips
Restoration Work Trips, Parties and Gatherings
Froms, to social gatherings, , photo exhibitions and , ONDA hosts a variety of community-building events.
Browse through the list of upcoming events below. If you are specifically interested in our restoration work trips, you'll find detailed information We update our annual calendar of work trips each February. And, we add events frequently. Stay in the loop when you sign up for our Sagenet email updates and you won't miss out on any of the fun.
- Discover the Owyhee Canyonlands @ REI Tualatin Oct 13, 2015 from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM — REI Tualatin | 7410 SW Bridgeport Rd | Tigard, OR 97224,
- Join ONDA at the REI Tualatin store on October 13th to learn about visiting the Owyhee Canyonlands. ONDA's Outreach Coordinator Matt Kertman will let you know how to get there, what to bring, and the best times to go. Escape the rain and discover Oregon's hidden jewel on the east side: the Owyhee Canyonlands.
- ONDA Pint Night at Craft Kitchen & Brewing Oct 15, 2015 from 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM — Craft Kitchen & Brewing,
- Enjoy a cold brew AND benefit high desert conservation! Craft Kitchen & Brewery is hosting a pint night on Thursday, Oct. 15. For every pint sold, Craft will donate $1 towards ONDA's effort to protect, defend, and restore Oregon's desert wildlands. Plus, don't miss music from JB Boxter. Bring a friend or two, we'll see you there. Cheers!
- Major Restoration Planting on South Fork Crooked River from Oct 22, 2015 05:00 PM to Oct 25, 2015 12:00 PM — South Fork Crooked River,
- Difficulty Rating: 3 of 5 October 20 (Thurs. PM) to 25 (Sunday PM) ONDA will be engaging in a major replanting project looking to fundamentally and dramatically improve the habitat along the South Fork of the Crooked river. This year alone we aim to get more than 6,000 native plants into the ground, do seedings and remove juniper. And this is just the start! And to top it off, the landowner will be donating to ONDA the equivalent value of the work done: so your work not only accomplishes something lasting and important that day, but then goes on to fund other important, lasting work elsewhere in eastern Oregon. We'll need "all hands on deck" for this one.
- 2016 Wild Desert Calendar Release Party Nov 06, 2015 from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM — Deschutes Brewery,
- Join the Oregon Natural Desert Association on at Deschutes Brewery on First Friday, November 6th in downtown Bend for the release of our 2016 Wild Desert Calendar!
- Portland Year End Celebration Nov 12, 2015 from 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM — KEEN headquarters | 505 NW 13th Ave | Portland, OR 97209,
- Mark your calendars and save the date for the 2015 ONDA Year End Celebration in Portland. Join ONDA members, volunteers, staff, board and special guests as we tie the bow on another fabulous year spent in service of our shared passion: Oregon's incredible high desert. More details coming soon.
- Bend Year End Celebration Dec 04, 2015 from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM — ONDA's Bend Office | 50 SW Bond St, Suite 4,
- Join the Oregon Natural Desert in celebrating another year of conservation success in Oregon's high desert.