Calling all photographers! Use your creativity and talent to support conservation! Submit your best shots of Oregon’s high desert for a chance to have your photos featured in our iconic Wild Desert Calendar.
ONDA’s Wild Desert Calendar
- Features the stunning landscapes of Oregon’s high desert
- Inspires action to protect and restore wild lands and waters and protect wildlife habitat
- Is a unique all-volunteer effort — it’s the only published collection of images devoted exclusively to Oregon’s high desert
- Reaches a broad audience — the Wild Desert Calendar is mailed to all ONDA members and is sold by 40+ retail vendors statewide
Photographers selected for the calendar will receive gear and goods to help them out in the field, such as a pair of Keen shoes, an ultralight waterproof dry sack from Osprey or a copy of Photography Outdoors by Mountaineers Books.
The photographer whose image is chosen for the cover will earn a free night’s stay at Summer Lake Hot Springs.
Submission deadline: June 10, 2019
- Photo submission format requirements:
- JPEG files
- Label image file to include image location and photographer’s name (e.g. Middle-Deschutes-River-spring_JoeSmith.jpg)
- NOTE: If your image(s) are selected, print quality 300 dpi TIFF files must be available.
- Submit no more than ten (10) of your highest quality photographs
- Both professional and amateur photographers are encouraged to submit
- Questions? Email Communications Manager Lace Thornberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.