Calling all photographers! Use your creativity and talent to support conservation! Submit your best shots of Oregon’s high desert for a chance to have your photos featured in our iconic Wild Desert Calendar.
ONDA’s Wild Desert Calendar
- Features the stunning landscapes of Oregon’s high desert
- Inspires action to protect and restore public lands and waters and protect wildlife habitat
- Is a unique all-volunteer effort — it’s the only published collection of images devoted exclusively to Oregon’s high desert
- Reaches a broad audience — the Wild Desert Calendar is mailed to all ONDA members and is sold by 40+ retail vendors statewide
The submission window for ONDA’s 2021 Wild Desert Calendar is currently closed. To find out about other opportunities to share photos that capture the beauty and natural character of the wild areas throughout central and eastern Oregon’s high desert with ONDA, sign up for our volunteer photographers list.
Featured photographers will receive gear and goods to help them keep up their great work, including MicroBiome Bars. For the photographer whose image is chosen for the cover? A free night’s stay at Summer Lake Hot Springs!
- Photographers must read and acknowledge the image use agreement
- Only images from public lands and of native species in Oregon’s high desert will be selected
- Photo submission format requirements:
- Send JPEG files, but please note that if your image(s) are selected, print quality 300 dpi TIFF files must be available.
- Filename must include subject, location and photographer’s name (e.g. spring-day-Middle-Deschutes-River_JoeSmith.jpg)
- Submit no more than ten (10) photographs
- Both professional and amateur photographers are encouraged to submit
- Deadline Extended: June 15, 2020
- Questions? Email Communications Manager Lace Thornberg at email@example.com.