Calling all photographers! Use your creativity and talent to support conservation! Submit your best shots of Oregon’s high desert for a chance to have your photos featured in our iconic Wild Desert Calendar.
ONDA’s Wild Desert Calendar
- Features the stunning landscapes of Oregon’s high desert
- Inspires action to protect and restore wild lands and waters and protect wildlife habitat
- Is a unique all-volunteer effort — it’s the only published collection of images devoted exclusively to Oregon’s high desert
- Reaches a broad audience — the Wild Desert Calendar is mailed to 4,000 ONDA members and is sold by 40+ retail vendors statewide
Submission deadline: June 10, 2019
- Photo submission format requirements:
- JPEG files
- Label image file to include image location and photographer’s name (e.g. Middle-Deschutes-River-spring_JoeSmith.jpg)
- NOTE: If your image(s) are selected, print quality 300 dpi TIFF files must be available.
- Submit no more than ten (10) of your highest quality photographs
- Both professional and amateur photo submissions are encouraged to submit
- Questions? Email Communications Manager Lace Thornberg at email@example.com.