1) Cut a page out of an outdated Wild Desert Calendar. (and, yes, this will also work with other calendars!)
2) On both sides, starting at the bottom of the paper, cut out 1 1/2 in. X 6 3/4 in. notches. Discard.
3) On the thicker side of the paper, fold in the sides to meet the 1 1/2 notch to make flaps
4) On the thinner part of the paper, fold in the bottom 1 1/2 in. to make a flap
5) Fold in half where the thick and thin parts of the paper meet
6) On the thick side, measure a point 3/4 in. down from the direct center
7) Cut lines down from the fold lines to the pre-measured point
8) Cut two diagonal lines from the fold lines to the side, 3/4 in. down
9) Glue the side flaps to the opposing side, LEAVING THE BOTTOM FLAP FREE
10) Fold bottom flap over top and add a mailing label.
Now, you’re ready to mail a dose of high desert beauty off to brighten someone’s day.