By submitting photos, I agree to the following:
- I have full rights to the photograph(s) submitted.
- I grant permission for ONDA to use the images submitted for its communications purposes at ONDA’s discretion. ONDA, and others with ONDA’s consent, have non-exclusive rights to use and publish the photograph(s) submitted for Wild Desert Calendar consideration on ONDA’s website and social media pages, or in publications such as (but not limited to) newsletters, annual reports, brochures, postcards, slideshows and press releases.*
- If my photograph is selected for the cover of the Wild Desert Calendar, I understand that the Oregon Natural Desert Association will, at its own cost and in consultation with me, print my photo to promote the calendar and conservation objectives. I will provide a high-resolution file for this specific purpose, and I will not be compensated for use of this image. Note: ONDA will never sell your photograph(s). Prints are used for display at events or as gifts at the discretion of ONDA staff.
- I understand that my photograph(s) may be cropped, captioned, and otherwise edited.
- I understand that Oregon Natural Desert Association will provide a photo credit whenever possible, but that it may not be possible in all instances.
*If you would like to submit photos that are only considered for the Wild Desert Calendar and not used for any other purpose, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting Your Images
Please rename your files to include the location, one of the four seasons, an aspect of the photo, and the photographer’s full name, in that order: Location-Season-Subject_Your Full Name. Examples:
- Lake Abert-Winter-American Avocet_Melissa Groo.jpg
- Hart Mountain-Fall-a stand of golden aspen_Katie Orlinksky.jpg
- Malheur National Forest-Spring-hiker on trail_Jimmy Chin.jpg
- Option 1: Attach up to 10 JPEGs individually, up to a maximum total of 35 MB.
- Option 2: Provide a link to an online folder that contains ONLY the photos you wish to enter, up to 10 images total. Each should a JPEG sized to be 2000 pixels on the long edge, between 1 and 4.95 MB. A Google Drive or Dropbox link is preferred.
Submit your photos