- Arno Schuster's 8-part video series about his 2019 spring thru-hike highlights the beauty and difficulty of the ODT.
- Sage Clegg was the first hiker to complete the Oregon Desert Trail in 2013. This video highlights her journey and also explains why ONDA created a long-distance hiking route through south eastern Oregon.
- Jeff Browning and Jesse Haynes ran the Owyhee section of the ODT in 2016, and Patagonia produced this beautiful film about their journey.
- Bob "Huck Finn" Jessee created this video about his 2015 fall thru-hike in which he only used map and compass to navigate the challenging backcountry route!
- Christof Teuscher produced the Restlessly Relentless movie series to document his 2-year project to run the entire ODT (spoiler alert: he did so in 17 days and 15 hours!!)
- Oregon Field Guide produced a wonderful episode about the Oregon Desert Trail featuring Sage Clegg and Renee Patrick
Photo by WahooFilms